We Provide Maintenance & Repair Services to Minimize Your Overall Roofing Costs
With over 50 years of experience solving some of the most difficult roofing problems in Alberta, Christensen & McLean Roofing Co. Ltd. has the working knowledge building owners and operators depend on when it comes to long term roofing performance.
Being aware that roofing systems demand attention throughout their service life span and not just during the installation is key to ensuring the long term life of your roofing investment. Christensen & McLean Roofing Co. Ltd. Maintenance & Service minimizes your overall roofing and associated building costs through a professional roof management approach.
Christensen and McLean Roofing Co. Ltd. maintenance and repair service programs provide a proactive approach to managing your roofing needs, resulting in longer roof system life cycles with overall lower long term costs for building owners and property managers. Only Professional Roofing Maintenance with regularly scheduled annual inspections will detect minor problems before they become major problems. A correct and proactive roofing maintenance program is the best and most cost effective approach to maintaining your roof systems.
The prime function of a roof is to keep water out of the building. When a roof leaks, it is important to understand what caused the leak in the first place. Numerous persistent leaks are often a sign of more serious problems. While the a prime function of a roof is to keep water out of a building, the longevity of a roof is largely dependent upon the roof keeping water out of itself. Water is the main cause of degradation of building envelopes: this is especially true for roofs. Water within a flat roof is usually a prime cause of membrane weakening, membrane blistering, insulation damage, increased heat loss, and degradation of roof decks.
Christensen & McLean Roofing Co. Ltd. Maintenance & Service provides a systematic approach that will assist you with your efforts to maximizing the longevity of your roofing system and roof life cycle expectations. A proactive approach to roof maintenance and repair reduces both overall lifetime cost of your roof, and disruption or interruption to your business or clients.
Our Maintenance and Service include:
- 24 hour on call emergency service and disaster response
- 24 hour expert leak repairs serviced by skilled roofing technicians
- Consulting Services
- Roof Inspections
New Project & Re-roofing Project Assessment include:
- Written reports detailing needs analysis of existing roof conditions with identified deficiencies.
- Outline of corrective actions, recommendations, and costing.
- System selection, facility compatibility, and specification recommendations
- Budget development for future planned improvements
- Digital Roof Auditing Software Program (Only offered to Elite Clients)
- Learn more about the Modified Bitumen Roofing System.
- Request a Quote for your New Roofing Project.
- Contact Christensen & McLean Roofing for more information.
Read more on the other roofing services we provide: